Who we are?
We are Wordslinger, and we have the power of storytelling. We believe that with great power comes great responsibility, so we use our superpower helping businesses tell a great story.
By trusting us with your precious work, you’re also trusting us with information about yourself. That’s a big responsibility you’ve placed on us, and we’ll work hard to protect and serve you better.
Information We Collect and Receive
We offer a range of services that help hundreds of entrepreneurs like you interact with an online audience. Wordslinger uses personal data to help you communicate with the world in new ways. The kind of personal information we collect includes:
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How Wordslinger Uses your Information?
Simple, it’s all in your best interest. We give you the power to share in our mission for better online content. The information we collect is used to operate, provide, develop, and improve our products and services. That includes:
- Delivery of service: To communicate with you regarding an order, products, and services, and future promo offers
- Improve products and services: Review performance, correct errors, improve usability and effectiveness of our products and services
- Personalization: Identify features, products, and services that might be of interest to you
- Comply with the law: The law may require Wordslinger to collect, store and share customer data to comply.
- Advertising: Display interest-based advertising for Wordslinger features, products, and services that might interest you.
How long we retain your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data?
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Do we share your personal information?
The personal information we collect is a vital part of our business. We are not in the business of selling customer data to others. We share data as described here:
- Transactions involving third-party agencies: Wordslinger makes available skills, products, applications, and services provided by third parties. We share customer information when a third party is involved in your transactions.
- Third-party service providers: Wordslinger employs the products and services of other companies and individuals who perform different functions on our behalf. These third parties have access to the information necessary to perform these functions.
- Protection of Wordslinger and others: We may share and/or release information when we believe doing so is necessary to comply with law obligations, enforce ‘conditions of use,’ or protect the rights of other parties.